The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain a

آخر المشاركات المطروحة في منتديات قبيلة بني زيد

أدخل في 12 مشروع من مشاريع السقيا بأسهل وأسرع طريقة (صورة) ( آخر مشاركة : ساكتون    |    أسهل طريقة لكي لاتفوتك صدقة عشر ذي الحجة خير أيام الدنيا (صورة) ( آخر مشاركة : ساكتون    |    أوقف برادة عنك أو عن والديك أو عن متوفى أنقطع عمله لتكون له صدقة جارية لاتنقطع (صورة) ( آخر مشاركة : ساكتون    |    وقف رسمي بمكة المكرمة داخل حدود الحرم حيث الحسنة بمائة ألف حسنة (صور ( آخر مشاركة : ساكتون    |    أرخص كفالة حجاج في السعودية لعام 1440هـ (صورة) ( آخر مشاركة : ساكتون    |    لمن يشتكي من ازعاج من رسائل المسابقات ( 7000 ) ( آخر مشاركة : خالدالراجحي    |    موبايلي ايقاف مبيعات باقة الانترنت اللامحدود ( آخر مشاركة : خالدالراجحي    |    ماهي الأسباب المؤديه لبعض الأعضاء ترك منتدياتهم ؟!!! ( آخر مشاركة : ربيع الحق    |    أضِـف بصّـمَـتُـك اليَـوّمِـيّـة ( آخر مشاركة : سعود الصبي    |    كل عام وانتم بخير ( آخر مشاركة : خالدالراجحي    |   

العودة   منتديات قبيلة بني زيد > الأقسام الشرعية والأقسام العامة > المنتدى التعليمي > :: English Forum ::
التّسجيل   جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 11-12-2009, 07:00 AM
الصورة الرمزية لـ بردقوش
محاور متميز

بردقوش is a jewel in the roughبردقوش is a jewel in the roughبردقوش is a jewel in the rough

The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain

In the name of God the Merciful

This is the last design
I've shown recently

إضغط على الصورة لمشاهدتها بالحجم العادي

The Quran Surah: 54 Qamar The Moon

1- The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder
2- And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

The split of the moon is mostly refered to an event that happened in Prophet Muhammed(pbuh)'s lifetime, when the disbelievers of Quraish (the ruling tribe of Makkah) asked the Prophet(pbuh) to show them a miracle to prove his prophethood. So he pointed the moon and witnesses saw it splitting into two. Some other scholars refer to these verses as the signs of the last hour (before the judgement day). And a very few claim that these verses indicate the Apollo 13 landing on the moon and first man stepping on the moon.

I, for myself don't have any problem by the actual split of the moon by the Prophet(pbuh). People, even the religious ones, question the miracles of God practised by the Prophets(pbut), saying: I believe in God, but I have hard time believing in Moses(pbuh) splitting the Red Sea or Jesus(pbuh) bringing the dead back to life, etc... In the other hand, I find a human being coming to life in mothers womb or the amazing aspects of earth, it's gravity, atmosphere and how they work in conjuction to allow life sound more amazing than any miracle I read in the holy books. In this regard, I see the Quran as a true miracle, because it steps ahead and explains why and how all these amazing things come to existance: the very questions man asks...

Finished

::: التوقيع :::

دعواتكم لي بالتوفيق ~
ابو غلا

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-03-2010, 06:16 AM
الصورة الرمزية لـ al-mesh3al
al-hussan

al-mesh3al is on a distinguished road

A modest person applaud for a great knowledge

thanks a lot

::: التوقيع :::

مالت على STC

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
Trackbacks are غير متاح
Pingbacks are غير متاح
Refbacks are غير متاح

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت السعودية. الساعة الآن » [ 01:46 PM ] .